Give to Undergraduate Research

Ready to Invest?

Below are instructions on how give to funds using the WSU Foundation’s website. Are you thinking about establishing a new fund? Contact us for assistance.

Contribute Online to Undergraduate Research

  • Undergraduate Research Development Fund
    Provides discretionary support for the Undergraduate Research program, which is primarily used to support scholarships for students working with a faculty mentor.
    Instructions for giving to this fund:
    Step-by-step instructions for giving to this fund; see below.
    Step 1: After following the link to the WSU Foundation’s online giving page, select the Programs tab in the form as shown above. Step 2: Choose “Undergraduate Education” from the Choose a division, department, or affiliation drop down field. Step 3: Then choose “Undergraduate Research Development Fund” from the Choose a fund field.