Undergraduate Research Club
Join the Undergraduate Research Club
Becoming a member—or leading—a registered student organization is a productive and fun way to enjoy new experiences and make friends who share your interests.
Undergraduates play key roles in the research, scholarship, and creative activity (collectively called “research”) at our top-tier research university, The WSU Undergraduate Research Club is a natural way to get the most from such opportunities at WSU.
Students from all majors, in all years of college, are welcome in the Undergraduate Research Club—because students from all majors and years in college are doing research, scholarship, and creative activities at WSU!
Did you know…that 25% of WSU seniors have conducted research with a faculty member?
As early as your freshman year, the club can help you define and find the kind of research you’d like to do with a mentor.
It’s a fact…WSU has long been a leading U.S. research university. Today it’s working to become one of the top 25 by Year 2030, thanks to Pres. Kirk Schulz and the Drive to 25 initiative. Plus the strategic plan calls for involving more undergraduates in all types of research on campus.
As an Undergraduate Research Club participant, you will immerse yourself in a community of peers sharing an interest in research.
- Club activities will open doors to new and exciting research experiences, and provide you with the tools to begin/enhance your research career.
- Meets officially every two weeks on Tuesdays from 6-7pm, First Meeting Starting: 1/26/2021
- Invites graduate students and professors to guest lecture about their research.
- Welcomes representatives (from departments such as career services and the Graduate School) to give insights into things you can do today, to get benefits tomorrow.
- No membership fee!
- Hosts research-related workshops with faculty.
Officers for 2020-21
Major: Chemical Engineering
Major: Microbiology (Pre-Medicine)
- Contact us at UG Research Club Gmail or Office of Undergraduate Research.
- Check out our Social Media Pages
- Check the Office of Undergraduate Research’s online calendar to see our upcoming club meetings
- Join us during our Club Meetings: Club Zoom Meetings
- Visit our club page on Presence (Coming Soon)